Monday, January 24, 2011

Dairy-based Smoothie

I don't know about you, but I'm not much of a milk-drinker. Actually, I think it's pretty gross. This smoothie helps me get more milk in my diet, and it's very versatile- you can use whatever flavors you have on hand.

1 (6 or 8 oz) container yogurt
8 oz milk
1 packet instant breakfast
2 packets instant oatmeal
5 cubes ice or any frozen fruit
1 banana if you want it thicker

Makes 2 (8 oz) glasses.

Example: Vanilla instant breakfast, strawberry and banana yogurt, 1 pk strawberries and cream oatmeal, 1 pk bananas and cream oatmeal, frozen strawberries, and a banana.

{Modified from a recipe on allrecipes.com called "Peaches 'N Cream Banana Breakfast Smoothie"}

1 comment:

  1. your blog is so yummy! Maybe you should call it Kayla's yummy blog. Or something with yummy in it.

    ReplyDelete