Thursday, January 20, 2011

This is it...

my first-ever post! Ta da!
I wasn't sure if blogging would ever be my thing, but I've found a reason to try it. I've never been much of a cook or baker (I'm still not, really!), but I've been trying out handfuls of new recipes, and it's been really fun! The best part: I've found some really good ones! I keep finding myself telling family and friends about good recipes I've found, so I thought I'd start a blog and post them. I will try and post pictures of each recipe as I make them in the future. I figured, even if no one else gets anything out of this blog, I can always pull it up for easy reference, instead of searching through stacks of cookbooks or magazines.
Also, PLEASE feel free to email your favorite recipes, because I would love to try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment