Monday, August 13, 2012

Bread Machine Pizza Dough

I'm glad I forgot the pizza dough at Winco last week. I happened to be web-camming with my sister when I realized I hadn't bought the dough. I was very excited to make Spinach Chicken Stromboli, and had decided not to make the dough myself, after a couple of disastrous attempts. Fortunately, my sister had this great, easy recipe, and it turned out great (as did the Stromboli!).

1 7/16 cup water (that's 1 cup +1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp)
1 Tbsp butter, cut in small pieces
1 3/4 Tbsp vinegar
3 3/8 cup bread flour (that's 3 cups + 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp)
1 Tbsp dry milk
1 tsp salt
1 tsp yeast

Place ingredients in bread machine, according to manufacturer's directions. Select dough option. When done, knead dough on a floured surface for a bit. Split into 2 rolls and let the dough rise for 15 mins. Bake at 340 for 15-20 mins. 

{Kudos to my sister, Jamie!} 

No comments:

Post a Comment